To edit your listing and make any changes, log into UK Therapy Hub and navigate to ‘My Account‘ at the top of the screen, you can then see your listing on the screen. Just click on the title of your listing and it will allow you access to the listing where you can edit it. Make sure to press ‘save changes’ at the bottom of the page after making any amendments.
The most common problem is that the photo is larger than 2MB in size so it doesn’t upload. Try using a smaller photo or resize your photo so it is less than 2MB. If this doesn’t solve the problem then please feel free to send us the photo you wish to use via email and we will upload it through the admin site for you.
There are a few reasons you may not be able to create your listing successfully:
– There are certain boxes with the asterisk * symbol that have to be filled out
– The tickbox at the bottom of the page ‘I agree to Terms of Services’ has to be ticked for the listing to process
– The location section needs to be filled out fully
– If you are adding your website to your listing, it has to have https:// or http:// in front of it
If you are still having difficulties please email us and we will be able to help.
You can add a second practice location by created a second listing with a different location (to save time you could always copy & paste your information from your first listing if this is the same). To create a second listing, just go through the same process as when you created your original one.
Absolutely – just log into UK Therapy Hub and navigate to ‘My Account‘ at the top of the screen, you can then see your listing on the screen. Click on the icon of a graph (third small orange button to the right of your listing title, as seen in the screenshot below). You will be taken to a page showing a graph with the amount of people who have clicked onto your listing, sorted by the month that they viewed it.
1. Include Your Contact Details On Your Listing – Potential clients are more likely to contact a therapist who has included contact details in their listing. Make it easy for them to get in touch with you.
2. Update Your Listing Regularly – If you’ve never looked at your listing from the moment it went live, potential clients will be able to tell! Regularly visit and update the information on your listing so that it’s fresh and up to date. Google search engines also recognise new content, so if you regularly update your listing, you should be pushed up the organic rankings in Google as a result.
3. Use A Quality Photo of You In Your Listing – There is evidence that using a picture of a person’s face can substantially increase response to advertisements. The same goes for your listing on UK Therapy Hub. Use an image as your profile picture and this is likely to perform better than your logo.
4. Include A Link To Your Website – Potential clients like to get to know you and how you work as much as they can before deciding to get in touch. Having a link to your website assists them in their search for the right therapist for them.
5. Write As Much As You Want – Unlike other directories, we do not limit the amount you can include in your listing. Use the space to help potential clients get to know you, find out about what you offer and how you work.
Click on the link that is within the email that you were sent, this will take you to a login page. Once signed in, you can update your billing information accordingly.
If your payment fails and you do not update your payment details you will receive a series of reminder emails from us, the final one with a deadline in which your details need to be updated by otherwise your listing will be removed and your membership cancelled.
Click on this link and enter your Username or email address. Press the ‘Get New Password’ button and you will be sent an email to allow you to reset your password (please check your spam/junk folder if you have not received it).
Click on the link within the email you have been sent. This will take you to a page where you can either use the automatically generated password or you can delete this and enter a password of your choice, making sure to click on ‘Reset Password’ afterwards. You will then be able to log in as usual.
We do have an extensive list of categories on our site and it is impossible to have every single specialism. We want to keep the search as simple as possible for potential clients, however if there are no other categories that reflect what you offer then we may well add a new category for you.
Email us with the category that you would like us to add – we will review this as a team and let you know our decision.
To cancel your membership you need to give us 30 days notice, please email us informing us that you wish to cancel your membership. We shall then cancel your membership after 30 days from the date of your email, your listing will be removed on the date that you have paid up until (unless you tell us otherwise).
Annual memberships will automatically renew and 30 days cancellation notice is necessary. However in line with a cooling off period, if you email us within two weeks of your automatic renewal payment being taken then we will give you a partial refund minus a cancellation/administration fee of £6.25.