1. Include Your Contact Details On Your Listing – Potential clients are more likely to contact a therapist who has included contact details in their listing. Make it easy for them to get in touch with you.
2. Update Your Listing Regularly – If you’ve never looked at your listing from the moment it went live, potential clients will be able to tell! Regularly visit and update the information on your listing so that it’s fresh and up to date. Google search engines also recognise new content, so if you regularly update your listing, you should be pushed up the organic rankings in Google as a result.
3. Use A Quality Photo of You In Your Listing – There is evidence that using a picture of a person’s face can substantially increase response to advertisements. The same goes for your listing on UK Therapy Hub. Use an image as your profile picture and this is likely to perform better than your logo.
4. Include A Link To Your Website – Potential clients like to get to know you and how you work as much as they can before deciding to get in touch. Having a link to your website assists them in their search for the right therapist for them.
5. Write As Much As You Want – Unlike other directories, we do not limit the amount you can include in your listing. Use the space to help potential clients get to know you, find out about what you offer and how you work.