Are You Looking For Online Therapy?
UK Therapy Hub is the largest online directory of therapists in the UK. It’s the only directory that allows you to find and book with a therapist for online therapy.
Do You Provide Online Therapy?
If so, you'll want to join The UK Therapy Hub today to make sure potential clients can find you and book appointments with you today.
UK Therapy is easy to join and simple to use. Simply Register Now. For ONLY £2.50 a month or £24.99 a year, you can create a professional listing and be included in the UK's largest directory of therapists.
Because of the changes in technology and because people are far more comfortable with being online, we know that offering online therapy is an important part of any therapist’s portfolio. To recognise this value, you can now add a badge to your listing that highlights you as an online therapist. This makes it much easier for clients looking for online therapy to find you.
Online therapy has matured over the years and is quickly evolving as new technology changes the way we work and communicate.
To stay up to date on new developments, discover new software and get advice for working safely and efficiently online, visit Online Therapy Hub, our sister site.
Benefits Of Online Therapy
There are many reasons to choose online therapy, either as an alternative to face to face therapy or alongside it. Here are some of the most common reasons to choose online therapy:
- You can receive therapy at in your own home
- There’s no need to travel which saves time and money
- You may feel more comfortable in familiar surroundings
- You may have time to structure your thoughts and express your feelings
- You can have shorten sessions more frequently
- You may feel that online therapy offers you more anonymity than face to face therapy
Online Therapy Is Great For Therapists Too
It’s not just clients who are seeing benefits with online therapy. There are many benefits for you too. These include:
- Offers you a global client base
- Increases your chance of referrals because you're not limited geographically
- It allows you more freedom to structure your day how you want to
- You can provide shorter, more frequent sessions. This allows regular check-ins with clients so you can make progress and offer support
- You can have more time to respond to clients and structure your answers
- You can send supporting resources immediately
Tools for delivering online therapy
When you deliver online therapy, you rely on good tools to help you deliver professional and secure sessions with clients. There are a variety of different platforms for video calls, voice messaging and texting, but you also need a secure payment system and admin tools to efficiently manage your bookings.
You can explore the latest technologies and products available on the market here, find independent product reviews here, and search our sister site, the Private Practice Hub, for special offers and discounts here. See our event directory for upcoming training opportunities.